In the past, clients have chosen everything from Faith Hill to Vivaldi for their processional music. As always, personal preference/ what sounds good to you, is key.
The player below contains music you can actually listen to. It works just like an iPod, click on a song to hear it.
1. "Por Amor"- Andrea Bocelli. You may recognize Andrea Bocelli from his duet with Celine Dion on "The Prayer". On "Por Amor", Bocelli's operatic voice may give you goose bumps. Although it is sung in Italian, the emotion expressed is universal!
2. "Cavatina" is a classical, beautiful, acoustic guitar piece that has been a traditional favorite for generations.
3. "Whisper of a Thrill" was the captivating theme song from the award winning soundtrack of "Meet Joe Black".
4. Vangelis is the master of the epic soundscape. On "Hymne" he uses synthesizers to create a wave of sweeping emotion.
5. "Storybook Love" from the soundtrack of "The Princess Bride" has a classic feel and the perfect cadence for a walk down the aisle.
6. "Somewhere Over The Rainbow/What A Wonderful World"- Israel Kamakawiwo'ole. "Brother Iz" sings with understated emotion on this popular favorite.
7. George Winston's take on classical anthem, "Ode To Joy", is a delight. No stuffy pretense here, just great solo piano!
8. "No Holly for Miss Quinn"- Enya. Enya's music is both ethereal and spiritual- perfect for a ceremony processional.
9. "Stairway To Heaven" by London Philharmonic Orchestra is not everyone's cup of tea but it demonstrates the power of classical reinterpretation. A full orchestra playing a unique arrangement of a popular song can add a new dimension.
10. "Wonderful Tonight"- Amber Rose Guitar Duo. This guitar instrumental of Eric Clapton's classic love song will have you humming along.